I got up early today because I got very poor sleep this week. My body couldn’t take it last night, so it rebelled and had me sleep earlier. I am so thankful for that. Sleep is so necessary and harder and harder to get as we age. I only have 7 minutes until I have to start my day, so I want to take this time to write 7 things I’m happy/grateful for:
- To get a full night of sleep last night. My mind feels more clear and body relaxed.
- To have moment with my love in the car last night singing along to one of our favorite songs.
- Today is Friday!
- To have the ability to walk every day and take in nature.
- This blog.
- Good and deep conversations about life or even simpler things.
- Hearing laughter and seeing smiles.